Current information for a visit at FFF
Please note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, and for the protection and safety of all visitors and employees special rules of conduct apply to your visit:
- Access to the FFF exhibition is possible on the hour for a max. of 1 hour
- Prior registration is required at least one day before the desired date with name, address and phone number by email through firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know when (day and time) and with how many people you want to come. You will receive a confirmation. If the desired date is no longer available, we will contact you to find alternatives.
- Group visits of max. 5 persons from max. 2 households are currently possible (with the exception of children under 14 years of age).
- People who feel sick and/or feverish must refrain from visiting
- Access to the FFF is possible only with a mask covering mouth and nose.
- Markings and glass walls help to keep the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 meter and will guide you through the exhibition
- Avoid close contact (shaking hands, hugs)
- Practice the coughing and sneezing etiquette (it is better to sneeze into the crook of your arm).
- Additional hygiene measures such as washing hands is possible.
- All personal data collected will be deleted after 4 weeks in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Currently there are no guided tours.
We look forward to your visit!
Further information on the current FFF programme in the CALENDAR